5 days ago
Any senior interested in attending Austin Peay as a music major should see the info. on the guidance bulletin board.
The Stan and Thelma Plumlee Scholarship application is available in the guidance office or at www.tnmha.org. To apply you must live in a manufactured home (trailer) or have a relative who works in the manufactured housing industry. Deadline, March 6. Info. on guidance bulletin board.
- Any senior cheerleader interested in attending Bethel should see Mrs. Angie for cheer Scholarship info. The cheer scholarships have increased for next year!
- Any senior interested in a career in healthcare should see the guidance bulletin board for info. on the Baptist Healthcare Scholarship. Mrs. Angie has applications and instructions on how to apply. Deadline is March 31.
- Any senior interested in physics should see the guidance board for info.! UTC offers scholarships for all physics majors.
- Any senior with a 25 ACT or higher planning to major in science or engineering who can prove financial need, see the guidance board for the First Presbyterian Science Scholar’s Award. Some majors are not included. See Mrs. Angie for details. Deadline April 15.
- Any senior interested in majoring in Ag should see the guidance board for the Upper Cumberland Scholarship. This is a one-time award of $2,000. Deadline March 15.
- Any senior interested in attending MTSU with a 25 or higher ACT and a 3.5 GPA or higher should attend the Honors College Open House on Feb. 20. Register at www.mtsu.edu/rsvp.
- The Carroll Co. Soil Conservation District has a scholarship application open for any senior planning to major in Ag. See Mrs. Angie for info. Deadline March 1.
- Any senior planning to attend Jackson State should see Mrs. Angie for scholarship info. Deadline is March 15.
By Janna Brotherton